Mornings in San Diego!
KFMB is looking for morning co-hosts. If you’re confident that you can contribute to the success of our radio station by entertaining our morning audience in beautiful San Diego, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for talented, creative (with a vivid imagination) and positive people to perform and execute an entertaining, content driven morning show. Our morning daypart will feature “Adult Hits” as well as compelling content (this is not an “all-talk” radio show).
We are looking for those who are authentic and transparent – and not afraid of sharing the “real you” with the audience. We want positive personalities, with a great sense of humor and the desire to lift people up.
Applicants must be experienced in establishing a relationship with listeners both on-air and through social media and that can handle the following responsibilities:
- Properly prepare the content for each show by having a firm grasp of current events and social trends.
- Collaborate with team members to determine the best content for the show.
- Be active and well-versed in creating social media content on all platforms, including website stories/posts.
- Participate in required station Programming, Promotions and Sales staff meetings and events.
- Make regular appearances at paid and non-paid station events.
- Know, understand and adhere to FCC rules and regulations.
- 1-3 years of on-air broadcasting experience required.
- Proficient in media production and broadcast systems.
- Familiar with ENCO, Wide Orbit, Vox Pro, Adobe Audition, Pro Tools, etc.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suites.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 47 television stations and two radio stations in 39 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 35 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry’s top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.